Foreign National loans are specifically for foreign buyers of United States vacation, investment and lease properties.
1. Borrowers cannot be a United States citizen or permanent resident alien and may not have been issued a U.S. social security number.
2. The subject property may be used as a second/vacation home or investment property.
3. Funding amounts begin at $200,000.
4. Buy with a 30% down payment.
5. Self-employed borrowers may qualify.
6. No pre-payment penalties.
7. A domestic credit or FICO score is not required.
8. Delayed financing – buy with cash and recoup your funds immediately with a cash-out refinance that features lower rate/term refinance rates.
Contact duPont Mortgage to learn how foreign investors can qualify for a US loan today.